Saturday, December 4, 2010

2010 WPMC Regionals Final Round

December in Cape-Town brings with it the star t of summer, hot days, pleasant evenings, a party atmosphere and a third of the Gauteng population.  The last round of the 2010 Western Cape Regional racing series, held at Killarney on Saturday, December 4, also featured some cars and drivers from up north, just to add a little bit of extra flavour to the local races.  In the case of the Trafoyer BMW it brought a lot of speed to the clubmans series.  The GTi challenge won’t ever disappoint and it’s good to see this category growing from strength-to-strength.  This was the last Formula Libre round featuring the Fantastic Racing entries as well.  The Formula Supercars and Fine Cars also concluded their season.  Judging by the local racing season in 2010, I’m sure I’m not the only one looking forward to 2011.  I can tell you that there are some very exciting new developments coming in all the series that I’m covering.

As this is my last motorsport update of 2010, I would also like to take this opportunity to offer my condolences to the Reynolds family, tragically losing their son Riyaath on December 16 during the “All Bike Day”  I know that the void left by this loss can never be filled.  They’ll be in our thoughts and hearts, especially during the holiday season.





















No comments:

Post a Comment